We are a telling school.
Who to tell.
- Your form tutor.
- An anti-bullying ambassador.
- A student leader.
- Your Head of House.
- Any member of staff who you feel happy talking to or feel you can trust.
- Mrs Garlick, Miss Payne or Mrs Taylor.
- Your parent or carer or another responsible adult.
- Your friend.
- There is also a confidential email address where incidents of bullying can be reported by the victim or witnesses to the bullying:
- All reported incidents are handled in confidence. The ambassadors also know when it becomes more serious to pass it on to a member of staff
When to tell.
- If it's urgent find someone straightaway.
- You should tell someone as soon as you can.
- If you can wait until break or lunch time that’s fine.
- If it feels more urgent to you, tell someone straight away.
- Give staff time to listen and make sure they do.
- Check that they understand how you feel.